SUPPORT JUDICIALPEDIA “ Equal Justice for All”
Be a part of the Change
I ask that you give so that we can have a place not run by Government that gives you access to information of a free and fair Judicial System as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and your State Constitution
JUDICIALPEDIA HAS LAUNCHED
For the most part, Judicial Pedia will be Americans that have been denied the right of access to the courts i.e. a pro se litigant, or an innocent victim without having their life threatened and being Jailed by the Collusion, Racketeering of the Judicial Community. That the Judicial Community polices itself, that an American can go through all channels for help, to be turned away.
The Judicial Community has created a smoke and mirrors of Immunity that they have tried to force on the American people, to believe that they are above the law and cannot be held responsible for their actions in the courtroom. This is untrue. That the immunity is lost for actions that are for personal gain, that are willful acts that are and were malicious, violent, oppressive, fraudulent, wanton, and grossly reckless. That Discrimination is color blind that there is discrimination for social, economic, and hierarch that exists in the Judicial Community to protect their own.
To support Judicial Pedia go here:
JudicialPedia’s goals are to bring together the American People, taking Social Hierarchy out of the picture. Discrimination is no longer Color, Religion, Sex et al it is your Wealth and Place in Society (Government, Elected Officials & Judiciary). Today’s hierarchy is defined: different degrees of power and authority by Persons who believe they are above the law as in Government – Elected Officials – Judiciary which when misused by these persons who believe “They make the laws for those that believe they are above the law so they do not have to follow the same Laws”
It has become self-evident that the Judiciary, Governmental, and Elected Officials have proven they cannot police themselves: Our goal is to ensure that the American people are given Justice Evenly and Fairly without prejudice. The end result will bring us back to justice and take care of the waste of tax dollars and the many who are falsely imprisoned.
To protect the independent rule of law; the availability and access of and to remedies for all, without fear or favour: common law protection of civil liberties. To prevent constitutional dissimulation via conflicts in rulings which are against their Oath of Office and or the Laws of the Supreme Court. To prevent judges overreaching themselves, even by the standards of the day, through using absurd determination and manipulation to prevent friends and or colleagues from being held accountable for their criminal acts.
That JudicialPedia is not affiliated with Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative et al. We are not here to judge any part of any person and how they choose to live their life, nor their belief systems. We welcome all individuals or groups as members. We are simply here to enforce accountability of the Judicial, Governmental, and Elected Officials and to disclose and expose to the Public those that do not abide by their Oath of Office and support the enforcement of the individual’s Constitutional rights.
We do not believe in the Social Hierarchy of Society which is what our forefathers sought to protect with the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights:
WHY You Should Give:
JudicialPedia is a new concept. That can help 1 out 3 Americans if not all Americans.
● Statistics show 1 out of 3 Americans have criminal records.
● America has the largest prison population around the World.
● That it is estimated that over 10,000 Americans yearly if not more are jailed that are innocent
The following Facts should shock all Americans:
● Over 2.2 million people are currently in U.S. jails or prisons.
● That’s more than the entire population of New Mexico.
● It’s the highest prison population in the entire world. (*Excludes countries that cannot be verified, e.g., North Korea)
● The U.S. also has the highest prison rate in the world at about 724 people per 100,000. (*Excludes countries that cannot be verified, e.g., North Korea)
● Half of the world’s prison population of approximately 9 million people is held in the U.S., Russia, or China.
● Over 2.7 million children in the U.S. have a parent behind bars.
● There are over 5,000 jails and prisons in the U.S.
● There are more jails than colleges in the U.S.
● In many parts of the country, there are more people in jail than living on college campuses.
● The U.S. prison population has more than quadrupled since the early 1980s: when mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drugs when into effect.
● Severe prison overcrowding means that violent criminals are being released early to make room for non-violent drug offenders who are required to serve a minimum amount of time–regardless of what a judge says.
● Federal law currently requires a mandatory minimum sentence of five years for a first-time, non-violent drug offense.
● Approximately 60 percent of federal drug offenders are subject to mandatory minimum sentences.
● Incarceration costs taxpayers almost $70 billion annually.
● State spending on corrections has grown about 300 percent in just the past 20 years.
● The Smarter Sentencing Act would save taxpayers nearly $24 billion over the next 20 years.
To support JudicialPedia go here