Cassino v. Chase Fraudulent Foreclosure
Cassino v. Chase Fraudulent Foreclosure
USDC Division of Colorado
Civil Action No. 20-cv-03228-RM-KLM
MAGISTRATE JUDGE KRISTEN L. MIX
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION,
U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION,
RAYMOND SKERLING, II, and
Plaintiff is pro se working with limited representation attorneys as needed when needed plus a legal team of paralegals and several expert witnesses.
ROBERT HOFFMAN - BRYAN CAVE LEIGHTON PAISNER LLP - Kansas City, MO USA
BRYAN CAVE LEIGHTON PAISNER LLP - Denver, CO USA
T: +1 303 866 0678
This case is on administrative hold pending outcome of Colorado Court of Appeals appeal in Cassino v. Chase quiet Title case tried 11/13-15/2018 - it is mistakenly marked closed but am filing a motion in next few days to correct.
This case is documented at www.CassinovChaseFraudulentForeclosure.weebly.com including this:
CO AG Complaint Filed
Friday, March 27th, 2020
Mr. Phil Weiser
Office of the Colorado Attorney General
Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center
1300 Broadway, 10th Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Dear Mr. Wiesner,
One of your predecessors, Colorado Attorney General John W. Suthers, announced on February 9, 2012 that the federal government and 49 state attorneys general have reached a landmark $25 billion agreement with the nation’s five largest mortgage servicers to address mortgage loan servicing and foreclosure abuses. The agreement provides substantial financial relief to homeowners and establishes significant new homeowner protections for the future. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-government-and-state-attorneys-general-reach-25-billion-agreement-five-largest
JPMorgan Chase & Co. was one of the 5 banks and totally ignored and violated this agreement later in 2012 and then again in 2018 greatly harming the Cassino family with their fraudulent RICO criminal behavior with these continued violations of this agreement:
1. Notice of Election and Demand to Sell (NOEDFS) recorded 3/17/2011 – this was prior to February 9, 2012 agreement - however was what they agreed not to do in the agreement. Which was to not make misrepresentations and create false and fraudulent foreclosing documents anymore. Recording a false document/instrument < check in the land records is a felony because Chase was not what they claimed to be “the legal holder of a negotiable instrument in the amount of $200,000 secured by a deed of trust”. On March 20, 2018 in their 3rd Chase VP affidavit, Chase admitted they were not legal holder of loan and note – they alleged that USBank owns my loan.
2. Corporate Assignment of Deed of Trust recorded 9/28/2012 by Chase in the land records just 7 months after the agreement! This is false and fraudulent because just like the NOEDFS, Chase admitted they were not legal holder of loan and note – they have alleged that USBank owns my loan.
3. 1st Chase VP affidavit dated April 24th, 2012 by Ashley Jordan with conflicting note endorsement to Washington Mutual Bank, NA and stating Chase is servicer of loan and custodian of collateral documents - but have lost my original note! With a conflicting note endorsement to 2 other Chase VP affidavits – all this fraud on the court.
4. 2nd Chase VP affidavit dated December 13th, 2012 by Serina Lee with conflicting note endorsement - now with an Allonge To Note to pay to the order Union Federal Bank Of Indianapolis! who has access to certain of Chase's records and states the note was transferred to WAMU via endorsement and then Chase acquired my loan (false). And that Chase is servicer of the loan and custodian of the note and collateral documents - but that the original note has been lost which was endorsed to Union Federal Bank Of Indianapolis!
5. 3rd Chase VP affidavit dated March 20th, 2018, 2012 by Raymund Skerlong with conflicting note endorsement - now missing an Allonge To Note to pay to the order Union Federal Bank Of Indianapolis! who has access to certain of Chase's records and states the note was transferred to WAMU via endorsement and then Chase acquired my loan (false). And that Chase is servicer of the loan and custodian of the note and collateral documents - but that the original note which had been lost per 2 previous Affidavits was some how found by USBank still with a conflicting note endorsement per 2 previous Chase VP affidavits – all this fraud on the court.
6. Settlement Agreement 2013 – Chase falsely claimed they had authority and capacity to enter into when they did not and per their 3rd Chase VP affidavit recorded into the record March 20, 2018 less than 3 months before originally scheduled trial by jury in first week of June 2018, Chase admitted they were not legal holder of loan and note – they alleged that USBank owns my loan. This settlement agreement was to work together to reform deed of trust having just 5.1 vacant acres to home and 10 acres leaving 36 remaining acres of my property free and clear.
These violations are documented at www.COAGComplaintCassinovChase.weebly.com
I would like to meet with one of your attorney assistants in their office for 20-30 minutes to best explain my online complaint and how your AG office can help resolve this real estate problem involving myself and 2 neighbors wanting to buy part of my vacant 5.1 acre parcel 2 in Conifer, CO. These contracts to buy with 2 brokers involved has been blocked and delayed requiring me to file a quiet title lawsuit to find out which bank - out of 6 in the chain of title - to payoff for a lien release to get this done after 9 years of litigation.